Monday, March 2, 2020

Meet the Lockets & Lace Authors-Week 1






















We have shared the covers for the third year of our Lockets and Lace series. Now it is time to share a bit about our authors who will be bringing the next seven books to you. Here are the Week One authors:

Linda Carroll-Bradd:

As a young girl, Linda was often found lying on her bed reading about fascinating characters having exciting adventures in places far away and in other time periods. In later years, she read and then started writing romances and achieved her first publication--a confession story. Married with 4 adult children and 2 granddaughters, Linda now writes heartwarming contemporary and historical stories with a touch of humor and a bit of sass from her home in the southern California mountains.
Find Linda online at her website, her blog Musings About The Writing Life, or on Facebook

Linda will be publishing Transforming Emma with readers on Wednesday, March 18th. For the book description and preorder purchase link, PLEASE CLICK HERE.


Patricia PacJac Carroll:


I am a writer, Christian first, and blessed beyond my imagination. I live in the Dallas-Ft Worth area of Texas with my wonderful treasure of a husband, my spoiled dog, Jacs, and my awesome son, Josh. Did I say I was blessed? The PacJac is from my initials and my husbands. I wouldn't be able to write if it weren't for him. I love adventure and the open road. The stories of the western era have always been a favorite of mine. I enjoy writing, and my goal is to write stories readers will enjoy.

For more information, please contact me email  …………..pacjaccarroll@aol.com
***Sign up for my newsletter, PacJac News, and receive notice when new books are available:  Click here >Newsletter.

Patricia will be publishing Cassie’s Surprise with readers on Friday, March 20th. For the book description and preorder purchase link, PLEASE CLICK HERE.


1 comment:

  1. Hey there, fellow Lockets and Lace authors and friends! I enjoyed getting to find out a little more about you :) Blessings and congratulations on your new stories! <3

    ReplyDelete