Thursday, June 4, 2020

Finding Love with a Little Help ...

Hi, Kit Morgan here. I don't often promote my books on this blog. Instead, I'm usually writing about the old west. But I have a new release that folks are enjoying so I'd thought I'd share.

There's nothing as sweet as young love, and my character Darcy Templeton is about to find that out. But she's a shy girl, and though she's discovered there are men out there, it's one thing to dream about marrying one and having a family, quite another to go through the motions of doing so. And, when a good catch is right in front of you, but you don't see because you're too busy staring wide-eyed at the handsome stranger hanging around town, it's easy to miss what's been right under your nose all the time. Hmmm, sounds familiar doesn't it? It seems nothing much has changed over the years.

So, sometimes love needs a little help from some seasoned veterans. In my fictional town of Independence, there are four steadfast friends. Mercy, Martha, Maude and Mahulda. The latter is tasked with matching Darcy and Martha's grandson, Chance. But it's easier said than done! So my four matrons do what they can to bring the young couple together.

Here's the book's blurb: Mrs. Mahulda Brock has been tasked with a very important task. Matchmaking! Not that she hasn't done a little before ...
But this was different. For one, she had to find ways to bring two young people in her home town of Independence together. Yet finding ways to make that happen wasn't easy. But with the help of her friends Mercy, Martha and Maude, she'd manage, wouldn't she? After some trial and error, she wasn't so sure. Worse, she noticed the young couple in her charge weren't the only ones bereft of love. There were others. How was she going to manage to bring together so many lonely hearts?

Find out in this sweet historical western romance! You can find the book on amazon.

1 comment:

  1. Kit Morgans' book sounds Very good and the cover is Beautiful!. Thank you for sharing the blurb. I will be adding it to my TBR list.

    ReplyDelete